NEPATA’s UA1650 ADWS, UA1850 ADWS and UA1850 E ADWS converting centers guarantee error-free and accurate cut-to-length and cut-off of roll media at high productivity while avoiding errors and waste.
The UA1650 ADWS is a globally established solution for film trade and tape manufacturing, providing precise rewinding, automatic cut-to-length and accurate cut-off of film-type media. With the UA1850 ADWS, we offer the most precise and comprehensive solution, enabling the wrapping of media with an impressive maximum width of 1850 mm. The UA1850 E ADWS is a more economical option that offers a combination of rewinding and cut-off for smaller film retailers.
All models are characterized by high precision, ergonomics, safety and productivity. The machines can be optionally equipped with various functions such as a line laser and the unique jaw lubrication system. They are fully compatible with ConvertPlus2 software and provide efficient control of conversion operations.
All-in-one solution for maximum productivity
“Our rewinders and conversion centers are designed to offer precision and speed – for an efficient and reliable film conversion solution.”
Automation, efficiency and control for your warehouse processes
The Nepata Automated Roll Storage System (ARSS) is designed for roll storage with a total capacity of up to 3,000 rolls. In addition to the software-based optimization of processes, the system is characterized above all by the small footprint required for storing the rolls. In each case, the system is individually adapted to the customer’s requirements in terms of dimensions (footprint, height), total capacity and number of transfer stations.
Optimize further and further with accessories
In addition to excellent basic equipment, it is also possible at any time to adapt Nepata machines even better to the respective needs and workflows with suitable accessories! From lubrication systems, telescopic levers to tape dispensers – stop by our accessories!
Machine, software and service from a single source
Benefit from our services now
- Delivery & Installation
- Connection of PC & additional components
- Software installation
- Complete adjustment
- Maintenance & repair on site
- Replacement of parts if required
- Complete inspection of the machine
- Firmware update if required
- Checking the safety-relevant components
- Intensive on-site training
- Training of all operating modes & troubleshooting.
- Handling ConvertPlus2 Software
- Process consulting & modeling if required
- Briefing on technical details
- Explanation structure mechanics & electronics
- Handling error scenarios
- Disassembly & assembly of individual assemblies
- Instruction in maintenance activities
- Case with mechanics & electronics spare parts
- Special tools for self repair
- Storage at customer site
- Refilling after spare parts removal
- Process modeling for film logistics
- Ideal integration of ConvertPlus2 with ERP systems & workflows