We are expanding our portfolio: A machine for sheet cutting will be available from NEPATA from the beginning of 2021. These are their most important properties.
We are currently building the prototype for our new sheet cutter NEPATA S1000. The platform aims to produce up to 5,000 A4 or ANSI letter sheets per hour – with maximum flexibility. It will be able to process a wide variety of films, label materials and paper.
The most significant features
- Precise sheet cutting with a max. media width of up to 1,000 mm or 30″
- Up to seven crush blades for lengthway cuts, thus the web can be divided into 6 segments with trimming on both sides
- Decurling device prevents the sheets from curling
- Ultra-short set-up times
- Operated via touch screen, controlled via German PLC
- Automatic clamping by means of pneumatics
- Control via ConvertPlus2 software possible – including barcode labels for sheet bundles and storage rolls