More efficiency, better processes, less friction losses: from now on you can book a consultation with NEPATA for all your vinyl logistics and converting processes.
Objective: Reduce costs – increase productivity Our consulting is absolutely practice-oriented, exactly tailored to your company and independent of whether you use NEPATA machines or not. Even small changes can make vinyl logistics run more smoothly and, above all, more economically. So: Invest in just a few days of consulting – and save costs permanently or increase your productivity through optimized processes. Why consult with NEPATA? We have many practical tips for you. For 15 years we have been dealing with small and large vinyl converting logistics systems all over the world. At NEPATA Group we have been running a small vinyl logistics business ourselves for almost 20 years, which we use as a test laboratory for optimizations and new technologies. Now we want to pass on this knowledge, which we have accumulated over the years, to you. This is the deal
- Actual Record: What are the processes and procedures, what is where, how are orders and delivery notes handled, etc.?
- Concrete suggestions for improving the warehouse, sheet handling and wrapping processes, order processing, etc.
- Prioritization and development of phased implementation plans
And in terms of digitization? Here we show you ways for more reliability, more flexibility and more automation through
- moving IT systems and software to the cloud
- IoT – Internet of Things, e.g., to evaluate sensor data from machines to perform maintenance work before a failure occurs
- Network solutions that work in the warehouse
- Evaluation of the log files of our ConvertPlus2 software, if you already use NEPATA machines.
The right time: Now There is increasing talk of an impending recession. So now is the right time to calmly reduce costs and increase productivity. It is thus prepared for all future scenarios.