Make your film logistics fit for Industry 4.0: We will be happy to advise you on the digitization of your converting processes
Our “Process Consulting Digitalization” covers these fields:
- Cloud Consulting How moving IT systems, software and telephony to the cloud gives you greater resilience, higher data security and a flexible, scalable infrastructure accessible from anywhere exactly as you need it.
- IoT – Internet of Things How to connect existing machines of all types to the cloud via cellular or Wifi to prevent failures by collecting sensor data and “Predicitve Maintenance”.
- Network infrastructure Which network solutions also work in the warehouse and how locations can be networked.
- ConvertPlus2 control software How to optimally integrate ConvertPlus2 into your ERP system and how to achieve targeted optimizations by evaluating log files.
Year-end spurt in production: It’s busy again in our workshop. We are currently planning with lead times starting calendar week 5/2020 – please let us know your requirements for the coming year in good time. You know: We manufacture ourselves at our site in Wolnzach near Munich. All NEPATA wrapping and cut-off machines are made in Germany.
NEPATA ADVANTAGES: #5 Time saving
What is the benefit of investing in a NEPATA machine? Advantage number 5: The enormous time savings.
That’s why film conversion is so fast with NEPATA solutions:
- Fast rewinding: Speed up to 1.5 meters per second
- Fast parting: The innovative silicone lubrication system lubricates and cleans the blade during cutting. No adhesive residues accumulate, downtime is avoided.
- Fast loading: The loading system of the ADWS models is ergonomic and safe to operate.
- Faster processes: The control software groups orders sensibly across multiple delivery bills. This reduces frequent role changes.
With NEPATA machines, customers have achieved up to 40% more productivity compared to simple machines and fixtures. How quickly application tapes, for example, can be produced with the NEPATA 1900 ADWS can be cut, we have shown in